Thursday, May 31, 2012

BEDIM 31 - Finished!

Well, I did it. I blogged every day this month. I only posted on my facebook wall about a few entries, and the views stayed low, but that is totally okay. I didn't really have a reason to do this BEDIM thing, and getting blog hits wasn't even in my mind, so I'm not let down or sad or anything.
I don't even have a profound statement about what I've learned or experienced while writing every day this month. Since I'm not finishing the blog or anything, I'll still write in it occasionally, so this isn't goodbye, just the end of the month-long challenge. I guess this is a pretty drab conclusion to the challenge...
Well, June is nearly upon us, and with that, I'll be able to say "I'm going home next month." I've had a wonderful time here, and to go home to the States and hunt for a job all over again is going to be a pain. I was actually looking online at what it would take for me to go back to London, since I loved my study abroad trip there, but I was saddened to see how near-impossible it is for an American to live/work there. Being able to work at the British Library or museums would be SO amazing. Maybe I can someday find a way to go back.

I guess I can finish up this month by asking a question: what should I change my blog name to? I don't know why I chose Imaginative Irony, and I've never really been very attached to the title. If you, yes, dear reader, you, have any suggestions, leave a comment. If I see a good one, I'll happily use it as the title!
So long, O lusty month of May, you've been a nice one.

Mission accomplished!

No comments:

Post a Comment