Wednesday, May 30, 2012

BEDIM 30 - Nearly Forgot!

It happened - I forgot to write a post yesterday. But, I'm in luck because on the other side of the world it's still yesterday, so I'm not completely out of luck.
Last night I was waiting for a friend to get online, but I fell asleep. I woke up about 4 times with my computer by my side and checked my email every time. My friend never did get online, which I guess allowed me to get some sleep.
Also last night I went the new movie "Snow White and the Huntsman" and I'm happy to say that it was a perfectly fun movie. It seems that most people hate the actress playing Snow White, and I even wasn't too excited to see her, but I guess the role of Snow White isn't that deep or complicated and I thought she did fine. All she had to do was look sad and determined, and as everyone knows, that actress is great at that face.
The costumes and design were really cool though. It was just the kind of fantasy movie that I love. There was even a part with a horse stuck in swamp mud and I had to restrain from screaming "ARTAAAAAAX!!!"
Sometimes students ask teacher what their favorite movie is, and I have a hard time answering because I like so many. I usually just answer, saying "fantasy movies" and follow up by saying Harry Potter. Then they laugh and say that I look like Harry.
Well, this is  the penultimate entry in my Blog Every Day In May challenge. It's short (like they all are these days), but maybe I'll be struck with inspiration for an amazing final entry. Let's hope so.

No comments:

Post a Comment