Friday, May 18, 2012

BEDIM 18 - 50th Post!

In honor of my 50th blog post, I've decided to write 50 things about myself.

  1. I had a rabbit named Skittles once. I never knew if it was a male or female.
  2. I love candy. I've never felt sick from eating too much of it either.
  3. I was directly affected when Eyjafjallajokull (that Icelandic volcano) erupted and my flight from Dublin to London was cancelled (it's a good, but long, story).
  4. I am the eldest of four boys in my family.
  5. My first CD of my own was the soundtrack to Toy Story.
  6. I remember almost all my friends' birthdays from elementary school and their phone numbers too.
  7. I cried at the end of Aladdin when I saw it in the theater for my birthday.
  8. I'm a chronic gum chewer.
  9. I sang bass in Handel's Messiah three years in a row.
  10. I love salmon.
  11. I've been playing piano for about 18 years and still sorta suck at it. I'm not that bad, but I'm really not that good.
  12. I have a cat named Kenya, but she doesn't know it. She goes by Kitty.
  13. I think the movie "Clue"  is one of the funniest ever.
  14. Though I've tried, I've never pulled an ALL nighter - I've always taken a nap or something to disqualify me.
  15. I love writing with fountain pens.
  16. I check postsecret.com every Sunday.
  17. Cinnamon Toast Crunch is one of my favorite cereals.
  18. When I was young, white bread was my favorite, but now I can hardly stand the thought of eating it. It's wheat for me now.
  19. My earliest memory of going to a movie was to "Fern Gulley" at the Cinema 6 in St. George, Utah.
  20. I took 4 semesters of Spanish in college (all within the last 3 years) and I remember nothing I learned.
  21. When I was 11 I crashed on my bike and had a major concussion - I remember waking up at the hospital a full day after the crash...
  22. I can literally quote the entire movie "Matilda."
  23. One of my best friends growing up was Canadian and his grandma would send him cool candy that wasn't sold in the States.
  24. I truly believed that the mansion down the road from my childhood home was haunted. There was really no reason for my belief, either.
  25. I was a jerk to a boy in my scout troop, and I feel terrible about it.
  26. I'm a very loyal friend.
  27. The only time I ever ditched class in high school was on "senior sluff day" and I still went to 2 classes.
  28. When updating/loading up my iPod, I am never finished until there is album art. For. Everything.
  29. My grandma taught me how to crochet when I was like 6, and I still know how (you should see my invincible iPod case I made).
  30. I cannot remember my shoe size. I think it's 10 and a half, but I still have to try on a few sizes whenever I go to get new shoes.
  31. A medium once tried to do an "angel reading" for me and tried to convince me she had the 'Sight' or whatever by bringing up that time when I was younger and my family had to put down our horse. Except that never happened and she was just crazy.
  32. I feel sort of bad playing "Disney Scene It" with people because they have very little chance of winning. 
  33. I was Yussl the Hatter in my high school production of Fiddler on the Roof. I auditioned with the Brady Bunch theme song.
  34. I never really grew out of the music I loved in middle school. 
  35. I'm a Gryffindor. I was a little surprised because I thought I'd be Ravenclaw.
  36. I'm 5'10" and 160 lbs (as of now).
  37. I have a personally signed CD from Enya. I won it by solving a 4 week long riddle game from her website.
  38. When playing Rock Band, I like the keyboard or drums. I can't get the guitar down.
  39. "Return to Oz" is one of my favorite movies. I asked my mom to rent it so often we could have just bought it with all the money we spent on renting that movie.
  40. I have quite the arsenal of funny youtube videos to recommend (as long as people get that I'm weird and like strange things).
  41. My favorite color is Cerulean.
  42. I currently live in Korea and am a real-life school teacher!
  43. My favorite food is probably mashed potatoes and gravy with meatballs.
  44. I crack my knuckles and I have done it since 5th grade when I saw Nikki Norton crack hers and decided to try it for myself.
  45. I can easily eat dozens of OtterPops without even realizing it.
  46. My great-grandpa built a cabin in the mountains and I've spend a good part of every summer there.
  47. I HATE the game Monopoly. There is only one outcome - everyone hates each other.
  48. I love to swim!
  49. I really believe that if I had been in gymnastics as a child that I'd be an Olympian by now.
  50. I used to have a blue-and-yellow zebra-striped retainer from my bottom teeth. And it was glow-in-the-dark. Can you think of ANYTHING cooler?
And there you go: 50 things about Brandon. Was any of this shocking or revealing? Probably not.

No comments:

Post a Comment