Saturday, May 19, 2012

BEDIM 19 - Myeong-dong

Today I slept in and it was wonderful.
The plan for the day was to go do some for-fun shopping at Myeong-dong, get a haircut, and eat at an Indian buffet. I did all those thing and it was great!
Of all the things I bought, every single one is a useful piece of clothing. I found some cool tees and a jacket (that I'll save for fall) and some shorts and they were all priced really well. I also bought a bunch of sock that are comfy and lightweight, so perfect for the death-heat/humidity that will be here soon.
My haircut was quick and just a clean up trim, and the barber left my hair longer on top, just the way I like it.
The Indian food was really good too. I love the aloe chicken (that's what it said, though I didn't notice any actual aloe) and the butter chicken. If I see other Indian places in my life, I'm gonna have to check them out.
After I got home, I started laundry and left to go play piano. I forgot to take my phone, so I lost track of time and stayed longer than I thought. The two pieces I worked on most were Waltz of the Flowers from Nutcracker, and Aunt Marges Waltz from Harry Potter 3. That Aunt Marge Waltz is SO hard for me! I've been on-and-off practicing it for years now, and I still haven't really got any of it down.
Here is what I hope I can sound like someday:
I have to prepare my lesson for church tomorrow, so that's all for today!

No comments:

Post a Comment