Monday, May 28, 2012

BEDIM 28 - Movie Night

I just finished the movie "Contact" (1997), and I must say that I quite enjoyed it. The whole reason I watched it in the first place was because I saw a clip from the film with really amazing camera work, and I thought that there might be more interesting shots to look forward to.
Well, there some more shots that were interesting, but the point is that I watched the movie and enjoyed it.
I'm a sucker for special effects, sci-fi, and fantasy, and Contact was a good addition to my have-seen movie list. It sorta felt like more approachable "2001: A Space Odyssey," but with a trippy finale that makes sense to a casual movie goer (who hasn't read the book). Anyway, I'd recommend it, just be sure to have 2.5 hours for it.
Sorry this is so short, but that's all for today, folks!
See you tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment