Tuesday, May 8, 2012

BEDIM 8 - Shuffle Mode

I decided to make myself possibly look super stupid here and post the first 10 songs that come up when I put my iPod on shuffle. I must say that right now my iPod isn't as well-stocked or updated as I'd like, so this list might not represent me all too well at the moment... Here we go!

"The Most Wonderful Day of the Year" (performed by Glee Cast) This is that Rudolph Christmas Special song. If there were ever a Christmas drinking song, this might be it.

"I Cannot See His Color" From The Village soundtrack by James Newton Howard. One of my most favorite soundtracks ever!

"Doctor Jones" By Aqua. Everyone has music guilty pleasures that lasted from their middle school days, right?

"Keep Holding On" (Originally by Avril Lavigne, performed by Glee Cast) This is a good never-give-up song.

"Count On Me" by Bruno Mars. I actually haven't listened to this song more than once or twice, so I have no real opinion about it now. It sounds nice though...

"Dangerous Garden" From the Coraline soundtrack by Bruno Coulais. This soundtrack is so different and fun! It is kinda eerie too, but has some really great moments.

"Nowhere to Now Here" by The Kin. My friend shared this band with me before she left Korea a few months back, and, I must say, they are quite good. It builds up really good; this song is actually my favorite by them. Check it out!

"Something Got a Hold of Me" from the Burlesque OST, Christina Aguilera. I don't remember the song that well from the movie, but I bet she furrowed her eyebrows when she did her runs all over the place.

"Sea of Simulation" from Tron: Legacy, by Daft Punk. I think I liked this movie and its soundtrack more than most people. This song sounds like floating in space while surrounded by space-seahorses with Bob Ross to the side painting the whole thing.

"Kakariko Village" From Legend of Zelda 25th Anniversary album, by Koji Kondo. This is a pretty song that a staple tune from many Zelda games, and this version is very nice.


Whether this represents my musical tastes effectively or not, these are the songs that came up. I bet there could have been much more embarrassing songs to come up, but I also think that there are lots more that could have made me look better.

On a random note, I just Skyped with a very good friend back in the States, and it was wonderful! For anyone reading this out in the world, you should call or write an email to a friend that you don't see too often, I'm sure it will make their day!

No comments:

Post a Comment