Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Sept. 10th, About Yesterday's Post...

Yesterday I posted 10 Top 10 lists, and after publishing it, I kept thinking of other things that I should have put in the lists instead. So, instead of looking at those answers as an end-all for what I think is best, just think of the listed things as 10 of the things that I like in that category.
Except the one about that bugs I hate, that will stay the same forever, I think.

So, the weather....
It's been rainy and not too warm for the past few days and it is SO nice! Working at the library on a rainy day feels so right. Also, the library is not as busy on rainy days, so in addition to having a perfect atmosphere, things don't usually get too hectic.
This rain is making everything feel like a mild autumn and it's wonderful.
Tonight I'm going to a book club, but instead of talking about the book-of-the-month, this time we are each going to spend just a few minutes and tell the group about a book that we love and why we love it. It's so stress-free and easy, a caveman could do it! I'm going to take "The Neverending Story" because I think its so fun and imaginative. I wanted to take another book called "Silence" by Shusaku Endo but I don't know where my copy is. "Silence" is not a happy book at all, but it is profound and really makes the reader think a lot about their own faith and how far they will let people push them before relenting. I recommend it to anyone who wants a good, thought-provoking story and doesn't mind having their heart ripped out a few times in the process.

This post is short, whether that's good or bad, I'll let you decide. See you tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment