Saturday, May 14, 2011

Happiest Place on Earth

So now I'm an adult and no longer have to worry about school or homework. Suddenly wasting time online isn't as fun. My hours at work are in the evening, so I have no big motivation to wake up bright and early in the morn. Otherwise, my life feels the same as it did during school, except for the happy absence of Spanish-Class stress (by the way, I got a B- as my final grade -- best B- ever!).

In much more exciting news,I'm going to Didneelan! I haven't been in a couple years, and this time I'm going with some of my best friends. I'm so excited! I printed off my ticket and lovingly put it into an envelope to keep it secret, and keep it safe.

My journey starts tonight! The rest of my household will be sitting at home feeling sad as they are not in the happiest place on earth.

No comments:

Post a Comment