Monday, June 20, 2011

No Job = Exploring Hobbies!

I got bored watching a certain TV series day and night, so I decided to spend my time in other areas. I've been playing piano for 15 years or so and have a pretty good idea of how music works (that does not mean I am great at playing it), and last semester I took a music theory class just for fun and learned lots more.
What I'm getting to is this: for the past week and a half I've spent hours at the piano with a certain song that I like. I was not satisfied with the sheet music for the song, so I decided to redo it as a duet (my piano teachers would hopefully be proud).

After countless hours I think I've finished!

I made the sheet music and a video with the recording, and now I'm sharing it with the world. Let me know what you think, and ENJOY!

6 comments:

  1. You transcribed that? It is awesome. I think you did a great job. My compliments to you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Mary! It was long and kinda hard work, but I really had fun with it. I just need somebody to play it with me now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is fantastic! Great work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brandon, you did so good!! Accalia would be very proud! :) You are EXTRAORDINARILY talented with the piano!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amarissa, thanks! I'm glad you like it. If it wasn't quite so much work I would do things like this all the time. Thanks for commenting too :-)

    ReplyDelete